Happy Shopping at Seoniche + Le Creuset Sales!

April 11, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Like any new excited baker, I'm now into buying pretty cookware! I am someone who only buys stuff during sales, and it doesn't help that there were sales this week. Heh.
Here are what I got. Guess how much? :)

1. Seoniche - wholesale supplier of baking & cooking products, great hidden find!
I heard about a moving out sale at 6 Duke's Road and headed there after work. Very convenient, 1 bus stop down (within walking distance) from Botanical Gardens MRT station.
 All these for S$23.
Pastry brush: $1
Flour sifter: $2
5P stainless steel sealed can: $8.50
The other baking moulds/ pizza pan: $3 to $5 each.

Can't remember the price of each item but I know they were all going for 50% off (or more). Certainly a steal!

There are lots of hidden gems, so I will definitely recommend this.
But do give a call before you go, as they will move once most things are gone!

Nearest MRT: Botanical Gardens. 1 bus stop or 5 minutes on foot. 
If you aren't sure of the directions, just ask the MRT station control officers for advice first :)


2. Le Creuset

I had a conference this week at MBS, and my MIL and husband were kind enough to come down to meet me for dinner after that. I had some time to pass before they were ready and there was a Le Creuset sales nearby at Suntec - so no surprises for guessing what I did :)


From left to right:
1) Heart-shaped ramekin $25 (UP: $56)
2) 2 large ramekins $29 (UP: $59)
3) Small serving bowl $31 (UP $73) 

Till Today (11 Apr 2015), 6pm. Level 3, Hall 308, Suntec Convention Centre


Important Note:
The maximum sizes of baking tins or moulds that can be used in the Philips airfryer are:
  • Round baking tins or moulds: Maximum diameter of 6.3 inches (16cm) and height of 2.95 inches (7.5cm).
  • Square baking tins or moulds with rounded corners: Maximum size of 6 x 6 inches on the outer edges and height of 2.95 inches.
Use square baking tins or moulds with rounded corners. If the tin or mould has no rounded corners, it will be difficult to remove it from the basket. Silicone or paper cupcake cups or moulds can also be used to bake cupcakes, muffins or small gratins in the airfryer!
(Source: Philips

  
To be honest, I am not sure if I am really going to use all these stuff for now. But they were just too pretty to resist. I will definitely find some use for them - one day :)